Are you looking for a unique team day out?
Fly in the simulator and immerse your team into the world of aviation. From £60+VAT per person.
Learn what it takes to get an airline off the ground safely and efficiently. Subjects include:
- Communication – Ensuring information flow during unusual or unexpected situations
- Leadership and teamwork – Peak performance when it matters most
- Customer Service – Handling difficult situations at 36,000 ft
All of our simulator team experiences can be tailored to your requirements. Using the simulator and applying established aviation techniques, we can bring your team together or renew team synergies. Even if you are a well oiled team we can run an event that allows you to consider new ideas and to spend some time together.
As well as the simulator experience, the provide the following services. Please contact us for details and pricing.
- Facilitation of events. Our expert team also includes Psychologists and HR Professionals who are able to design bespoke sessions depending on what you hope to achieve as a team, linking in corporate goals. We have worked with leadership teams in the past – both in and out of the aviation industry. We are also able to use known psychometric tools for further insight.
- Human Factors training – we have worked with other safety critical industries in the past to deliver best practice lessons from the flight deck. One of our recent projects includes working with dentists – BlackBox Dentisty.
- Cabin Crew training – we work closely with Cabin Crew experts and can tailor events focused on Flight Safety for your team.
We are proud to be hosted at the University of West London and be able to offer amazing facilities to you which can be hired for competitive rates. Please ask us about meeting room hire, overnight stays and dining at the Pillars Restaurant as part of your experience.
To find out more and to discuss your individual requirements, contact us at email@example.com